- The January Cure
- My Cure, Day 2: Set Up Your Outbox
- My Cure, Day 3: Weekend Chores, Make Green Cleaners, & Buy Flowers
- My Cure, Day 4: Get a Fresh Perspective in 10 Minutes
- My Cure, Day 5: Complete One Project on Master “To Do” List
- My Cure, Day 6: Frame a Piece of Artwork Hiding in the Closet
- My Cure, Day 7: Plan Your February Get-Together!
- My Cure, Day 8: Kitchen Organizing & Cleaning, Find a Recipe and Try it Out
- My Cure, Day 9: Create a Landing Strip
- My Cure, Day 10 & 11: Take a Media Fast
- My Cure, Day 12: Declutter My Book & Music Collection
- My Cure, Day 13: Flowers, Bedroom Zen
- My Cure, Day 14: Paperless Office
- Tidying is Contagious
So I’m a little late on this one, but I have a very clear idea of what I’m doing for this evening! It’s gonna be a ladies’ night with just a few close friends. My girlfriends & I cherish the event to catch up every couple months & now we all have a few new girlfriends. I’m very excited to get to know them all a little better!
I love to host a good gathering & my home is made for it! Typically all I do before an evening of having friends over is buy a fresh bouquet of flowers, sweep, & grab a few mixers, olives, cheeses, nuts & a bottle of champagne! We all LOVE champagne!
Now for the date: Saturday 2/9
Now for making the invites….
Below is Maxwell’s instructions for Day 7’s project!
Choose a date and time for a get-together at your home on the weekend of February 1 – 3 (or whatever date is best for your schedule near the start of February). Make up a guest list and send out the invites – paper or electronic is fine, just make sure you get going on the invites TODAY and get them out ASAP.