- The January Cure
- My Cure, Day 2: Set Up Your Outbox
- My Cure, Day 3: Weekend Chores, Make Green Cleaners, & Buy Flowers
- My Cure, Day 4: Get a Fresh Perspective in 10 Minutes
- My Cure, Day 5: Complete One Project on Master “To Do” List
- My Cure, Day 6: Frame a Piece of Artwork Hiding in the Closet
- My Cure, Day 7: Plan Your February Get-Together!
- My Cure, Day 8: Kitchen Organizing & Cleaning, Find a Recipe and Try it Out
- My Cure, Day 9: Create a Landing Strip
- My Cure, Day 10 & 11: Take a Media Fast
- My Cure, Day 12: Declutter My Book & Music Collection
- My Cure, Day 13: Flowers, Bedroom Zen
- My Cure, Day 14: Paperless Office
- Tidying is Contagious
Over the weekend, this project is going to be one that I dig into alone but while learning how to better co-exist with a roommate at the same time. I have never had to address sharing cleaning routines, tasks, and standards with anyone else before. Being somewhat of a passive person, I am learning how to address living issues with my roommate in a really positive way. I’m personally very excited about this weekend’s chore because not only is my home going to be a cleaner fresher place to enjoy my life but it’s also helping me grow & mature in a very new way.
Mind you, I never really let my home get terribly dirty per say but it’s the deep scrub in the corners that really needed to be done! My fridge is the thing that needs a good scrubbing the most!
The recipe I chose was Oatmeal Raisin Cookie! Yum!
Beautiful Mind | Organized Home