- Holiday Ready: Organized Christmas
- Holiday Ready: Organized Christmas Lists
- Organize Your Holiday Wrap Up
We are now counting down the days until Christmas and we all have so much left to do before the traveling, gift giving & holiday parties begin. I’m going to show you how I break down my holiday lists so I’m not completely overwhelmed by the number of things to accomplish within the next 23 days.
1.Who I’m gifting: I make this list & then cross out their name if I’ve already purchased their gift earlier this year.
2. Holiday Party: If I’m hosting an ornament exchange, which I love to do with my girlfriends I need one list for who I’m inviting, one list for party supplies needed from the store, and one list needed for what needs to be done around the house before everyone arrives.
3. Calendar: Mark the calendar for dates I’ll have house guests staying the night so I can make sure all bath & bed linens are prepared & if I have guests back to back I have a second set in the closet ready for the quick change over.
4. Gather: All holiday decorations from storage, closets or attic, then I layout what I have, turn on some holiday tunes, begin decorating with what I have from previous years then make a list of what we would like to add for the years to come.
Happy Listing! Happy Holidays!
Beautiful Mind | Organized Home